In the words of Britney Spears, “Oops, I did it again!”
That Sephora VIB sale done did me dirty! I couldn’t resist 15% off my whole purchase! I mean, I probably would’ve purchased this stuff anyway, so I’m essentially saving money, right?
RIGHT? (make me feel better about myself, please!)
I’ve been ordering things and squirreling them away until I got enough for a collective haul post and here it is! I am definitely not going to be purchasing any more makeup for the rest of the month because well, something exciting happened in my life that I will share with you guys soon, but I need to buy all new clothes for it!! You can definitely expect reviews on most of these products so be on the lookout!!
Here’s what I got from Sephora:
1. GLAMGLOW!! I got this Youthmud gift set and it comes with FULL SIZE products! I am so excited to try this, I’ve heard such good things about Glamglow, I will definitely do a review on this!
2. Bobbi Brown Eyeshadows in Toast and Camel – I was looking for some skintone type eyeshadows for my eyes, mainly because my eyelids are discolored. Some changes happened in my work life and I want to look more polished but not overdone and I think these colors are so perfect! Definitely a must-have if you have an olive complexion like mine. Toast is on the left and Camel is on the right.
3. Wispy False Lashes – I ordered these from Amazon and they legit came from China! The shipping was a month wait and I was like, “oh, maybe they are backordered,” Nope. They came from China. Either way, how pretty are these!! You can buy them here! They were only two dollars! I haven’t tried them yet, but I will let you guys know!
4. Beauty Blender Nude – We all know I love beauty blenders, it’s the only thing I use for my foundation! Mine was getting pretty dirty so I decided to pick up this nude one so the foundation wouldn’t show through!
5. Essie Nailpolish – I saw these at Target the other day and I had to pick them up! Funny thing is, I ALREADY OWNED TWO OF THESE PREVIOUSLY! It’s kinda sad when you own so many Essie polishes that you don’t remember what you own. From L-R: In the Cabana (already owned), Pool Side Service, Play Date (already owned), and Off Tropic. I’m in a very green mood if you couldn’t tell, haha.
6. Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask
7. MAC Blue Brown Pigment
8. Urban Decay Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer (incidentally, I bought the wrong shade, so I need to exchange it)
9. Boscia No Pores, No Shine Skin Treatment
10. Kylie Cosmetics Glosses in ‘Like’ and ‘Literally’
And that’s it! I seriously am done buying stuff for the rest of this month and most likely next month! I am going to do a life update post soon to fill you guys in on what’s been going on with me. I realize my posts have been all makeup and little about who I am personally, so I want to start doing more personal posts! I hope you guys enjoy!
As always, thank you for reading and be sure to follow, like, and comment if you enjoyed! I’m trying to get to 500 followers so I can do a giveaway!
Let’s be friends on Instagram, I’ll follow you back! @lasheyedbeauty ❤️