This is not a what I got for Christmas haul. I repeat, this is not a what I got for Christmas haul!
Because, well, the only beauty related thing I got for Christmas was a Sephora gift card. And I’m totally okay with that since I’m super picky about makeup and would rather buy it myself! And P.S. I purchased this myself before Christmas, I know the holidays are for giving to others, but I needed to give myself a lil somethin’ somethin’ ya know what I’m saying? 😉
Normally when I do hauls, I essentially do mini reviews on the products, but I actually haven’t had time to try all of them or I haven’t tried the product long enough (holidays in retail work is tough). I thought I would just show/tell you guys what I bought!
- Becca Glow on the Go Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal
- Still Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in intense black
- Sonia Kashuk Eye Quad in Mother Nature
- NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée
- Revlon ColorStay Makeup in Natural Tan
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- L’Oreal Power Volume Black Smoke Mascara
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
- NYX Slide On, Glide On, Stay On Definitely a Turn On Eyeliners in Gold and Jewel (a mouthful, whew! That took like 2 minutes to type out) I already used these and I LOVE them, especially Jewel, it’s gorgeous!
- Lorac 3-in-1 Waterproof Eyeliner in Chocolate
- Rommel Exaggerate Lipliner in Obsession
I plan on doing reviews for the Becca Glow on the Go, Smashbox Primer Water, NARS concealer, and the Stila liquid liner!
What did you guys treat yourselves to this holiday?? Let me know in the comments!
As always thanks for reading! Be sure to like and follow if you enjoyed!